Connection into inspection chamber | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Connection into inspection chamber in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UKPITA

Hi

I am running a new 110mm pipe into an existing inspection chamber and was wondering what fitting goes onto the 110mm pipe make the seal between th pipe and the inspection chamber.

I can see a type of collar on other pipes entering inspection chamber but cant seem to find these anywhere???

All help welcome

Hi UKPITA
Did you resolve your problem, as I seem to have the same issue.
My 110mm pipe is very loose entering it into inspection chamber inlet.
The existing seal on chamber base appears in good condition, the chamber base blanking plug measures 115mm for this inlet. Ive heard of a super sleeve or taper pipe is this feasible to connect up to ic.
Any help would be much appreciated guys

go to your merchant and ask for the fitting needed, they will point it out fm memory a 110 socket found on a 3m length will work and use a flexi jonit to do the other end. I try and avoid any ground work, to dirty and wet

Thanks, I have spoken to drainage suppliers who say the inlet socket should be a tight fit & demonstrated this with an chamber base & pipe.
The inlet seems to be 5mm to 10mm larger than my swp, impossible for a water tight seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi How did you get on with your toilet...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Welcome! Could anyone offer their advice?
Replies
Views
Yes or as your first drawing but with an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, rodding jetting access point. as it's...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back