cooker - paperwork...? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss cooker - paperwork...? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

i fitted a cooker for a punter who wanted a certificate to say it was fitted accordingly and to current standards,the only paperwork i have is a service record and cp12 ,what should i give him.....?

I would have given him a receipt or invoice when he paid stating what the payment was for i.e received £x.xx for fitting of cooker in accordance with regulations. Gas Safe number on invoice.... Happy days :biggrin:

why would you give them a CP12 ? What are you going to check all there appliances included in you original price

No. Just the cooker

Why do you have to issue a cp12 for the whole house?

You've only done the cooker.???

Dont give him anything apart from your standard invoice when he pays you for the job. The fact that he has engaged a GSR engineer to undertake the work implies that the work will be completed to the correct standard. If thats not enough,walk away and bill him for your wasted time.

The pad of forms I got from BES allow you to tick a box for Installation, Service or inspection, so use something like that (Part search no. 17065)

Similar plumbing topics

What about a metal blanking plate?
Replies
Views
If he's cautious, the plumber will want to...
Replies
Views
Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
No they just do the address, thank goodness...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the replies. So the distance is...
Replies
Views
Back