Copper fittings | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Copper fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Copperbits

Hi, for anybody who does not frequent all the boards, I am the owner of Copperbits Ltd , a newly established uk company supplying the finest quality copper fittings to the uk (and further afield) market.

Because of our low overheads, direct dealings with manufacturers, and specific dealings on just copper fittings, we believe our fittings are the cheapest available on the uk market.

Please feel free to visit our website CopperBits Limited, and to contact me directly on [email protected] for any specific requirements, needs or information.

Kind regards

Paul Mosses
Managing Director
Copperbits Ltd

The prices seem pretty good. I can't see much selection of fittings tho, only the very basic elbows & couplers! No microbore or much 28?

Good luck with the new venture!
as previous comment not a great selection i use a lot of 28, 35mm etc but I suppose that will come with time

Cheers fellas...yes, we only have a basic selction on the website, we can source any size or variety of copper fittings however, and have done many a time "to order"...

Like I say, if anybody needs any specific requirements contact me direct and I can get some personalized prices.

Kind regards

Paul

As previously stated, feel free to check out our site for top qualty fittings at the uk's best prices.

Also please feel free to contact me direct [email protected] if you have any specific requirements or for a personalised quote for bulk items.

Cheers

Felt that this should be a sticky thread being as you're a forum sponsor Paul. You won't have to keep bumping it now.

Felt that this should be a sticky thread being as you're a forum sponsor Paul. You won't have to keep bumping it now.

Is this still going? The website's gone and according to my search the company's dissolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
Bump this back up top.
Replies
Views
Copperbits
C
C
Cheers mate, much appreciated.
Replies
Views
Copperbits
C
H
Your search is over. I'm here! Having said...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
T
Hi Guys, As some of you know I have been...
Replies
Views
T
S
thankyou for posting this opportunity on the...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back