Cordless air pump recommendations | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cordless air pump recommendations in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

GasChecks

Gas Engineer
Morning all

After several years of using a hand pump to pressurise expansion vessels I have decided to move over to an electric cordless air pump. Does anyone have any recommendations.

Many thanks

I got exhausted trying to pump up the high charge in unvented vessels using a floor pump, so I bought a 240volt case type compressor from Lidl.
Not cordless I know, but does my job.
Noisy though.
Shaun mentioned he buys gas recharges

Stay away from the regin one , the bloody battery drops out when it starts to pump , now held by some gaffer tape . And the selection between bar / psi is useless.. ... I think it's the same unit as other models but with a regin branding.....

Okay I'm old (get in before you bu66ers) but I still use my SIG air receiver.
It's 24 litres and it take it filled to 8 bar off my compressor. There is nothing it can't fill (yet) vessel wise!
Did David O'Leary's UVC system recently and that has two huge floor standing vessels (something like 50L each) both of which needed topping up. It only just did those tho No batteries to go flat - ever! :cool:

Okay I'm old (get in before you bu66ers) but I still use my SIG air receiver.
It's 24 litres and it take it filled to 8 bar off my compressor. There is nothing it can't fill (yet) vessel wise!
Did David O'Leary's UVC system recently and that has two huge floor standing vessels (something like 50L each) both of which needed topping up. It only just did those tho No batteries to go flat - ever! :cool:
Bit of a name drop there mate?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ya, they said the fact the anti-vibration...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Understood, will order the part, is it...
Replies
Views
  • Question
But they don’t drain the system so can still...
Replies
Views
hi, no current pipework in concrete i believe...
Replies
Views
Alpha 2/3 manual. Shows variant with air...
Replies
Views
Back