Core drill | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter smhstu
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 2K

Discuss Core drill in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smhstu

Hi all

Im after a new core drill. Previously i had a makita 110 worked ok but the apprentice has broke it now.
I am looking at getting a marcrist ddm2. just wondered if anyone had one and are they ok?
I have been told that a nimbus is a good one to get( thought of harry the potters stick then) but htey both look the same, what do you think??

cheers

stu

still have a makita 240v core drill if the apprentice breaks it he will not get paid simple deduct the cost from his wages and remind him he is a Muppet,markist should be good kit

My makita carked it and I bought a marcrist ddm2. Very good bit of kit, really durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It looks like a bog standard, at the moment it...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late post on this but just...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for posting the picture... Maybe it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All helpful possibilities cheers, I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Back