Correct replacement expansion vessel | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Correct replacement expansion vessel in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makingtrax

I have a faulty Zilmet Ultra Pro 18 litres in white (3Bar preset, 10Bar max working, -10 to 99C) vertically mounted above my Fabdec unvented electrical water heater. I'm trying to find a replacement but my local plumb centre tells me I've got to buy a 19 litre blue Ultra Pro ( 2Bar preset). They say the white ones are the Hydro Pro??
Does anyone know the significance of the colours on these Zilmet expansion vessels and why I can't find an exact replacement (if they still make them).
Thanks in advance.

Ask somewhere else, plumb centre will take your eyes out. And you do have your unvented ticket?

Ask somewhere else, plumb centre will take your eyes out. And you do have your unvented ticket?
Thanks Simon but I've tried other places and online merchants but can't locate a white Ultra Pro. No I don't have the unvented ticket but won't be fitting the cylinder myself.

Have you tried fabdec directly?

Fabdec Ltd Grange Road
Ellesmere
Shropshire
SY12 9DG
UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1691 627200
Fax: +44 (0) 1691 627222
Email: [email protected]52.9104172, -2.8965176

Actually that's a good idea because I'm beginning to think that maybe the 'white' Ultra Pro comes with the water heater and can't be bought separately. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

R
thanks mate.
Replies
Views
rahul sood
R
B
Hi all, This is the first time on this forum...
Replies
Views
bigtez
B
T
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back