Cost of replacing boiler, radiators, piping and fitting a new electric shower?? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cost of replacing boiler, radiators, piping and fitting a new electric shower?? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dac1

Hi all

Our central heating system is around 15 years and we feel its a good time to have it replaced. The property is a two bed bungalow in the Huntingdon area so that should give you guys an understanding on the area that will be worked on. I would like some advice/knowledge on the following please:

1) What type of boiler to have?
2) Which make of boiler to have?
3) The materials involved to replace the boiler and radiators and everything inbetween, and the cost of these materials?
4) The labour cost and time required?

Simply put, how much will it cost to have a central heating system replaced?

We currently do not have a shower at all. We would like an electric one installed. Would it be sensible cost wise to have the same plumber install the shower at the same time as the central heating system? Would the plumber be able to cut into the bathroom wall tiles and do any needed electrics? How much on top of the central heating system being replaced would it cost to install the electric shower?

Apologies for all the questions but I am concerned that if I do not understand what is required I may be ripped-off.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You’re 200 miles away - he is there. You’re...
Replies
Views
If you are thinking about installing pv panels...
Replies
Views
Test flow rate/pressure of your mains. If it’s...
Replies
Views
That's what I was hoping, looks like a good...
Replies
Views
Back