Cost to clear oil line | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

• Thread starter flexouk
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K

Discuss Cost to clear oil line in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flexouk

What kind of cost am I looking at to clear debris from an oil line and clean the tank. It is an underground tank. Oil is up in the boiler but its not getting the pressure. I have been advised that it will be debris in the oil line causing the problem.

That is a "how long is a piece of string" question, it could clear easy and be done in an hour or it might need to be replaced and take all day.

Hi, Before going to far try getting hold of some water sensing paste. Works like litmus paper. Coat bottom 6" of dip stick with paste dip tank and the depth of water based sludge will be clearly shown on the stick. Coupled with a few calculation you will find the amount of the sludge to be removed and disposed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.pipelife.co.uk/content/dam/pipelife...
Replies
Views
All fixed. Changing the nozzle and cleaning...
Replies
Views
Will try to upload pic again
Replies
Views
External hounsfield heat only. If you really...
Replies
Views
S
hi! I'll try to upload a picture but the pipe...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Back