Cost to fit a gas hob and kitchen sink | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Cost to fit a gas hob and kitchen sink in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meady

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Just wondering what you lot would charge to fit a gas hob, kitchen sink and connect the washing machine and dishwasher.

The hob is fitted into the worktop and the gas is allready there so it just needs the gas valve and connecting.

The sink will need making up and fitting to the worktop but all the pipework is ready in the sink unit to be connected on to. Plus the two machines, one of which will need extended hoses as both the machines are to the right of the sink unit so the standerd hoses won't do.

Cheers

I hope so because if it ain't then they will have to get the kitchen fitter back as I'm not cutting it out :)

a days rate,

why you fitting to gas valve?

you qualify for the plumbers arms where this is allowed to be discussed!.
you also have the required posts to join the gas section if you are qualified to work on gas!!

why not join one?

a days rate,

why you fitting to gas valve?

you qualify for the plumbers arms where this is allowed to be discussed!.
you also have the required posts to join the gas section if you are qualified to work on gas!!

why not join one?

Who do I contact to do so?

Juat at a gas valve like so to isolate the hob if needed
http://m.NoLinkingToThis/p/gas-isolating-valve-15mm/46199

I would be £200. Remember the cheapest guy isn't assays the best quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Only advise I can suggest is to contact the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any recommendations on which Brita water jug...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
If you measure the internal dia you should be...
Replies
Views
Back