Couldnt get Danfoss to work | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Couldnt get Danfoss to work in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

M

marsaday

Does anyone know why i couldnt get the danfoss TP500M Si prog room stat to work ?

I have just had a new boiler put in today and i ran the cabling for the stat (4 and 1). We used only the brown and grey wires and wired them in the right right of the console (comm and the other one i cant remember).

Apparently i need a 240v stat, so tomorrow i will have to get a new one in, but i thought i would ask on here to see if we have done something wrong. I will also ring danfoss tomorrow.

This stat was used on my UFH in the kitchen, but i swapped it for a honeywell and so is a spare i have knocking about. So today i came to use it in a new system on a rented prop.

I still think it is usable and think maybe the plumber got it wrong.

Does anyone know why i couldnt get the danfoss TP500M Si prog room stat to work ?

I have just had a new boiler put in today and i ran the cabling for the stat (4 and 1). We used only the brown and grey wires and wired them in the right right of the console (comm and the other one i cant remember).

Apparently i need a 240v stat, so tomorrow i will have to get a new one in, but i thought i would ask on here to see if we have done something wrong. I will also ring danfoss tomorrow.

This stat was used on my UFH in the kitchen, but i swapped it for a honeywell and so is a spare i have knocking about. So today i came to use it in a new system on a rented prop.

I still think it is usable and think maybe the plumber got it wrong.
if you have a 4 wire stat whys your plumber using 2 wires? you need live in live out neutral and earth if its 240v

Thanks for replies

Spoke to danfoss and we do need the neutrsal connecting.

Also need a link between live and comm. Their booklet is very unclear.

Similar plumbing topics

Brilliant. All up and running. Thanks for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Definitely sounds like a wiring issue. as...
Replies
Views
It’s all fixed now. It was the purge circuit...
Replies
Views
Thanks so much guys, i appreciate ur advice...
Replies
Views
Back