Covec Brittony 2T proving only luke warm water at the highest setting | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Covec Brittony 2T proving only luke warm water at the highest setting in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

I have an old Corvec Brittony 2T water heater and the problem is it only provides lukewarm water. The rubber gaskets were replaced about 18 months ago and I live in a hard water area. I suspect that the heater exchanger is getting furred up and needs replacing. Would be better to replace it altogether by another water heater? Could you suggest another one which would not involve too much wall alterations for the new flue. Many thanks

Would say you need to address the hard water issue first but might be worth getting a gas safe engy out to have a look

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Success - at least partially. When I stripped...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Must apologise sammathias - i was only...
Replies
Views
F
  • Question
could you possibly private message me with...
Replies
Views
fastnova
F
B
  • Question
The problem you have could be an air...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P
Back