Creating down stairs toilet in single storey extension. | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Creating down stairs toilet in single storey extension. in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I want to fit a new toilet in an existing single storey extension where would I take the waste? The existing drains are the other side of the wall about 3 feet away, if I go straight through the wall do I have to have a soil stack or can I go straight down to connect to the drain. If I do not want a soil stack then would I have to go down through the floor then horizontal out below ground and down to the drains?

Mick

You need a building inspection certificate for this. And when the inspector comes out it's best to ask him/her or you might find you'll have to pull the whole lot down and start again.

Take it through the wall. Then use a 92.5 degree branch with access cap. Dig the ground up knock a hole in manhole and fit 110 mm drain. Then make good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Yes it’s doable but I suspect it wouldn’t be...
Replies
Views
S
Hello Have you decided to move your toilet...
Replies
Views
No problem with the 900mm from openings as it...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Thanks yes I've seen that but it doesn't give...
Replies
Views
Back