crimp & Press fittings | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss crimp & Press fittings in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

plumb_know

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have taken the plunge and invested in crimp system for a new build house we are doing, seems ok but i now need to get copper fittings and wondered if anyone know where best to get them for a good price???

Would like to use this a lot more, but need to get fitting prices down

Pipekit or if you have bss terms will be around 10% cheaper

I have taken the plunge and invested in crimp system for a new build house we are doing, seems ok but i now need to get copper fittings and wondered if anyone know where best to get them for a good price???

Would like to use this a lot more, but need to get fitting prices down
Can you tell us what machine did you get and why did you choose it?

BES seem to be the best price from what i can see, beat my supplier prices.

I have rems system, bought the gun about year ago for a small job in bathroom and just bough a load more jaws for this new build i am doing. I went with rems as people recommended them at the time and my supplier was doing good deal on them.

These guys are good, Ive brought in bulk from them a few times:

Williams are good too, they carry a big range of Xpress on the shelf. Never tried BES so not sure on their prices.

Similar plumbing topics

Well the happy price is just over 11k for...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah -- couldn't see "attach files" on my phone...
Replies
Views
I work in social housing so doesn't affect me...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Another vote for copper. All copper tube is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thanks very much I will try that.
Replies
Views
Back