Customer "didn't" install his own WC inlet. | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Customer "didn't" install his own WC inlet. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Despite tools everywhere and frantic demeanour.

It'd be fine for years but suddenly wasn't shutting off.

Either way....

IMAG0525.jpg

He did. He also apparently cleaned the inlet valve thoroughly as it looked about 5 minutes old.

Incase anyone is wondering it does shut off done this way but only when the water level is 1mm from the top of the cistern.

I would have played it safe, his missus would have been looking over his shoulder
big intake of breath...
whole new toilet mate

I would have played it safe, his missus would have been looking over his shoulder
big intake of breath...
whole new toilet mate

I had a customer who said they got a guy in to rewasher a tap and he looked around and said, "About time you had a new bathroom isn't it?"

Got to admire the go-get-'em attitude.

It's those little signs. Like fat people who's radiators just magically fall off the wall.

Whist I can see the why I can`t see the how he did it this way. Be gentle it`s Sunday morning and my head hurts enough as it is.

Thanks mate. Could see the adjuster rod couldn`t touch the plunger but just couldn`t see how the guy could get it so wrong, also thought they came assembled.

It's obviously an Australian ballvalve so the customer was quite right in saying he hasn't touched it:smartass:

There's something about those Chem ballvalves that also makes me go to fit the arm upside down! I would forgive the DIY bloke tbh. :smile:
Wish I had a pound for every toilet cistern on gravity supply with the mains seating part still in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes or they do an extra tank so brings it upto...
Replies
Views
Saw the fella in the pub again tonight, the...
Replies
Views
....Might I pester any passing wise heads for...
Replies
Views
Thanks Chuck for the quick response I...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Yes, if as you say it’s fed from a tank at low...
Replies
Views
Back