Customer has toilet issue | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Customer has toilet issue in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashtonjay

A customer who i did a bathroom for last month called to tell me her toilet flushes but paper comes up and the water goes down slowley
it can be block already?
i had to use a flexible pan connector as the toilet was long and the pipe had to go through a stud wall and into the eaves to the soil pipe
could it be a bow in the flexi?

cheers fellas:ciappa:

What about the plastic bag you pushed in the end of the open pipe to stop the smell when you were fitting everything else?
Did you really pull it out or did it slip down into the soil pipe?

A blocked soil pipe, a partially blocked vent pipe (sometimes a dead bird!), incorrect fall on your soil run, or those damn flexies catch every bit of paper and debris in their corrugated inners and it could be as you say kinked and causing a obstruction. Give it a good going over with a plunger on a drain rod first before doing anything drastic.

Pagger it with an old mop, like me last week, students had decided toilet was blocked, but still did their biz and put more loo roll down! Earnt me a few quid more whilst doing the LL check lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

You may also find pushing the button sharply...
Replies
Views
Well persevered, it is always worth the extra...
Replies
Views
Another great option. Thanks very much. I’ll...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much! Gets me off the hook! Let...
Replies
Views
Back