Customer who needs tricky boiler exchange done, need suggestions | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Customer who needs tricky boiler exchange done, need suggestions in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plucky

Got a custard who has an old glow worm floor stander which is connected to a flue liner in a stack. Its a bunglow with loft conversion and no room for boiler up there and the airing cupboard is super small. So small he has a 300mm wide cylinder in there and no flue option from there either.

He is also adamant he wants something to go in the existing place which is where my problem comes. The Ideal mexico HE which is a floor standing condesner is too wide for the gap he has. The other issue is the flue. I understand worcester do a flexi liner which you can use on their Cdi floor standing boilers but these start at 30KW which is massively too big. Is there other manufacturers using the same flue so as to utilise chimney stack.

Stuck for ideas!

have ye thought about the new neatatec baxi combi thats only small and my fit in his cuboard as designed for kitchen cuboards 300 wide so only 240 or around that so my fit were the existing tank is and they do them up to 28 kw think there around £650 might do the job mate not much out there altho av heard worcester are bring a similar very small combi out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The worst oil boiler ever to hit the market...
Replies
Views
My mother has a rented-out property at the...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
M
listen to vern, these kits are available and...
Replies
Views
Whyme
W
M
Thanks for all the replies & suggestions...
Replies
Views
marty50
M
Back