cwsc questions | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss cwsc questions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wigz

hi all, I need to fit a new shower but I cant get a tank connector from cold feed to the shower pump any lower than the cold feed to the hot water cylinder, regs states it should be at least 30mm lower to avoid scalding. is it a new tank needed?.

also how do you determine the size of someones cwsc size?

thanks.

swop them round use the existing connector for the shower and drill a new one and connect to the cylinder cold feed actually the lowest tapping should always be the cold feed this avoids any scolding
to work out tank volume measure in cm and multi ply l x w x h and divide by 1000 to get it in litres for a true volume only measure h to water line

Na no connection in base of cistern .

good idea Steve never thought of that will just make a new one higher and use that for cold feed to cylinder. will use existing lower one for shower awesome thanks mate

ps the measurements i got for tank is h 525 w 525 l 710 this is actual cistern size not water level. maybe an old size cause couldn't find a cylinder on line with similar measurements

that would have given me the size. 195 i get using your sum so guess its not big enough ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yup and undersized flow/returns/heat emitters...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Point out to them that when a hot water tank...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I would advise stickng to the manufacturers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope this is okay to post. Just over...
Replies
Views
Back