D2 from 15l under sink heater. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss D2 from 15l under sink heater. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Ben-gee

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
I have a 10m run to get to outside, can this be done in 32mm polypropylene pushfit pipe?

This is what I found:
A suitable plastic pipe (such as polypropylene complying with BS EN 1451-1) supported at maximum 300mm intervals, may be used for downstream pipe D2. A maximum distance between clips of 300mm provides adequate support to the pipe D2 in the event of discharge from safety devices

Am I right in thinking though on a 15L water heater it only has a pressure relief not a temp pressure relief?

It isn't a d2 if its only pressure so no length or termination regulations. It would be like your boiler pressure relief

Over 15L it has to have a TPRV as standard

Am I right in thinking though on a 15L water heater it only has a pressure relief not a temp pressure relief?

It isn't a d2 if its only pressure so no length or termination regulations. It would be like your boiler pressure relief

Over 15L it has to have a TPRV as standard

Yes 30l and above has both

No still can be temp as it’s pressure related

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
They are easy to find by Googling once you...
Replies
Views
J
  • Question
Can you post a few photos of the pieces you've...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
You say there's no gas..... You mean to the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
There's no leaks anywhere above it. The water...
Replies
Views
D
  • Question
Mcalpine sk1 or sk2 is what you need
Replies
Views
Back