Daft question - lining up towel rail valves? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Daft question - lining up towel rail valves? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Hi folks,

Installing a new towel rail and it has two valves at the bottom that screw up into the towel rail with 90 degree valve taps on them, when I ptfe and tighten them it all works fine, they just reach fully tightened position at wonky directions.

How can I ensure they tighten at nice 90 degree angles to the towel rail?

Sure there’s some smart trick here, just can’t figure it out!

add more pfte tape so it so stops where you want it

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
The problem with some towel rails are they...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I Understood and thanks!
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for your advice as it was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks - that's interesting. I did close the...
Replies
Views
N
Agree with the above insulation and windows...
Replies
Views
Back