Danfoss - heating water | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Danfoss - heating water in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All,
I hope you are well. I have Danfoss CP715Si controller and when I try to heat water the boiler does not kick in.
When I select Hot Water to ON or press +1HR button to turn it on for one hour the red light comes up on the controller but the boiler does not kick in.
It does kick in when I turn the heating on.
What could be the problem?
Thanks

As per CJG
The switched live power for your boiler comes from a 2-port or 3-port valve that controls the water flow.
If the valve fails or gets sticky and doesn't move fully over in its travel, the microswitch in the motorised valve head does not operate, and the boiler won't fire.
So a faulty of intermittent motorised valve will cause the symptom you describe. It's not necessarily anything to do with the programmer or boiler itself

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi, my Ideal Logic 15 boiler has encountered...
Replies
Views
Saurabh
S
  • Question
I have two rads upstairs connected exactly the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Santhosh. I recommend you get a G3 plumber...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thanks very much I will try that.
Replies
Views
  • Question
The user, installation and wiring...
Replies
Views
Back