Deck Mixer Tap | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Deck Mixer Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spiderman

I have a kitchen Deck Mixer Tap which continues to drip water or stay on after usage and the only way I can stop the water coming out is to lift the hot leaver upwards. Can anybody tell me how to fix this problem and what washer needs to be replaced or whether it has a cartridge instead. it dosent matter whether I use the cold or hot tap it will only stop leaking when I lift the hot lever upwards

Hi spiderman. If your deck mixer is quarter turn to put on or off then it's a ceramic dusc cartridge that it needs and there's so many different types n styles with no indication written on them to know which ones you need . Best thing to do is switch water off and remove the insert to have a look . Then scour the Internet in places like this.

Tap Spares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you got a photo of the sink at the...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
If it’s this one, it’s operating pressure is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Thank you. Good to know that there are options...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I find it’s often helpful to tap the handle...
Replies
Views
  • Question
The shroud is a push fit and has been removed...
Replies
Views
Back