Desperate need shower help | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Desperate need shower help in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

S

suzyrobbo1Ljubica01!

Hi All - Apologies for what is probably a very sill question but I am trying to get a shower that attaches to my existing bath taps. I want one with an over head shower head and a hand held one but they all seem to come with thermostatic taps that involve drilling into the wall to plumb in. I really don't want this. Is there a specific name for what I'm looking for and best website to look? I did find one on amazon but the button to switch between the overhead and hand held shower didn't work so have had to uninstall and send back.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
They exist but sell shower heads try emailing...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Depends how much the client has paid the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
A tap spline extension ? You will need to get...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
How about an ir sensor with a solenoid waive...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning gents and gals, I have a Milano Tower...
Replies
Views
Back