Desperately seeking a plumber for boiler - Wembley area | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Desperately seeking a plumber for boiler - Wembley area in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I turn on hot water tap, it doesn't always trigger the boiler, especially with the shower. As it normally works with the bathroom sink I turn that on to trigger boiler and then turn on the shower. Okay for us but when you have guests :(

When I turn on hot water tap, it doesn't always trigger the boiler, especially with the shower. As it normally works with the bathroom sink I turn that on to trigger boiler and then turn on the shower. Okay for us but when you have guests :(

Make and model of boiler ? is it a combi ? you will need a gas safe engineer to look at it call 0800 408 5577 Gas safe they will give you numbers of engineers local to you

Afternoon. I am in the Midlands so not in your area. But I am sure one of the boys/girls will be along shortly that can help you.

Make and model of boiler ? is it a combi ? you will need a gas safe engineer to look at it call 0800 408 5577 Gas safe they will give you numbers of engineers local to you
Make and model of boiler: Turbomax VUW 242E, 282E. Yes it is a combi. Thanks, I will call now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
Try running the shower without the head, and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Probably your main stopcock is not fitted the...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
The mains water is now feeding everything in...
Replies
Views
Back