Difference between an unvented direct single coil solar cylinder and an indirect ? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Difference between an unvented direct single coil solar cylinder and an indirect ? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brizey

Hi all. I have a customer who has bought a Potterton direct single coil solar unvented cylinder which was to be connected to a solar panel. The situation has changed and now wants it to be fitted at another property to a central heating system. I have called Potterton to see if this is ok and they have said no but could not tell me why. Can anyone tell me the difference between this cylinder and a normal indirect cylinder. Many thanks.

Re: Difference between an unvented direct single coil solar cylinder and an indirect

perhaps position of the coil. do you have specs? I guess you already have your answer from manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello! I have a new Vaillant boiler being...
Replies
Views
Thanks Oz, yeah I have bought solar compatible...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t mean you will have lower temps. It...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Back