Difference between Bentone Inter B9A and B Worcester burners? | Oil and Solid Fuel Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Difference between Bentone Inter B9A and B Worcester burners? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Does anyone know the
difference between the model B9a burner installed on the Worcester Heatslave 12/14, and the B9b in the 15/19?

On the face of it there doesn’t seem to be much difference.
Unfortunately the B9a that I have got has had bits robbed off it so it’s difficult to do a direct comparison of the ones that I have.

B9a:
6A4BE6DF-9E7F-4ED7-8681-BC032C29FC60.jpeg

B:
38CA3027-0F2E-454F-9772-5A0B64E4288E.jpeg

A>B:
2ED1DD83-BFA9-453C-9424-5011BD8AFC29.jpeg

Thanks!

Hi,
As far as I know, there is no difference.
B9s all use 70W Motors and later ones use either BFP 21 or 11 L Pumps. Older ones may have Suntec or Delta Pumps.
After 19kw Worcester’s used the B11.
B9s were widely used also on earlier HRM Wallstars.

Similar plumbing topics

M
Based on the information in post #1, my guess...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t sound like you’ve had the best...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
Back