discharge pipework | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss discharge pipework in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

A

adrianfs1

hi all, im currently doing some study work to get my unvented cert, got a list of questions from a revision guide, can answer all but one,

Discharge pipework must have a continuous fall of at least:-
1, 1:400
2, 1:300
3, 1:200
4, 1:100

I have gone through all the litriture i have, i have trawled the web but all i find is that the discharge pipework should have continuous fall, and i believe they are referring to the D2 pipework not D1, anyone shed any light.

As quoted in Building regs G3 3.56 the discharge pipe (D2) from the tundish should:
a have a vertical section of at least 300mm long below the tundish before any elbows or bends in the pipework; and
b be installed with a continuous fall of at least 1:200 thereafter
Hope this helps

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Just use a compression elbow, we wont tell.
Replies
Views
Nearest I can find at the moment . Kop
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Thanks all - ordered the part and it fit!
Replies
Views
Should have added in, naturally there will be...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yours is an old fotic cylinder, Thermal store...
Replies
Views
Back