Discontinued boiler parts | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Discontinued boiler parts in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys,

Would any of you great guys know where I can get my hands on lists of parts you can't get for the likes of Baxi solo 2 etc.. I have got my hands on the vokera one, the reason why I ask is am a bit fed up pulling boilers apart to find the part that it needs no longer can be bought I know you feel my pain lol

Big Thanks

Kev

I find that if parts center or gas appliance spares preston dont have them then its as BG always say, time for a new boiler

I find that if parts center or gas appliance spares preston dont have them then its as BG always say, time for a new boiler

Lol true tho would be good to have a list on the old ipad for boiler to look up and maybe save you time but again the engineer in me would prob just get in about it to try and get it going lol...

my problem is I like to repair them and end up having the custard moaning when another part fails shortly thereafter, no win situation then

depends what you want but Ignite Heat Spares do a really good job
of by post/carrier service replacement parts with a Guarantee.

found them on here and I have used them and will happily promote them
last one was a service fan for a 100ff uLTIMATE £240 hEAT SPARES
£70 iGNITE - FULLY SERVICED AND SMOOTH AS your imagination can extend

top men.........centralheatking

depends what you want but Ignite Heat Spares do a really good job
of by post/carrier service replacement parts with a Guarantee.

found them on here and I have used them and will happily promote them
last one was a service fan for a 100ff uLTIMATE £240 hEAT SPARES
£70 iGNITE - FULLY SERVICED AND SMOOTH AS your imagination can extend

top men.........centralheatking
About Us : Ignite Heating Spares UK, - refurbished parts for domestic heating systems and boilers
I presume this is them CK, they look ok,

i emailed them recently after central heat king put a good word in about them! I used the email function on the web to enquire about a rebuild or replacement fan on ideal w2000! No reply what so ever... So a thumbs down from me!

I emailed another one of those repair places, I think it's Geoff from CET, emailed straight back even on Satarday night! So he will be getting the business!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Only ones who will know for sure are baxi
Replies
Views
A
I looked up the faults out of curiosity as I...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Thank you very much. I had it round the other...
Replies
Views
Back