dishwasher install . | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss dishwasher install . in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an opening for dishwasher which is 600mm wide however my wife wants now an integrated dishwasher. Will i still be able to install the dishwasher into this space or do i need to reduce it. We have a door in the garage that i exactly 600mm but im thinking this might not do because the door is exactly 600mm and would it not need to be 600mm plus the thickness of the panels on both sides of where the dishwasher sits now.

It seems the side panels would still be visable. You would need exactly a 600mm gap... At the moment the gap is between? Wall end panel?

Integrated alliance's fit the nominal gap, in your case 600, so the appliance is 596-598 and sits on the floor with the plinth hiding the legs. So it'll just slide into a 600 gap - or if you've got a 600 cupboard with sides reducing the gap to ~560 then just pull the thing out? I'd be surprised if door was exactly 600 as they're usually a couple of mm narrower to allow for clearance.

A picture of the gap would be helpful if possible. At the moment you.have a 600mm gap with an end panel either side? Or are they the sides of exsisting units?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
That's fine. The latter. The black one is...
Replies
Views
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Pay no attention to D Ireton. In my opinion he...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You should be ok then but still allow rodding...
Replies
Views
Back