Dishwasher Pipe Fitting Help. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Dishwasher Pipe Fitting Help. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello. Complete noob, apologies in advance.
I am attempting to fit a dishwasher at home and would like to know the correct part to purchase to attach to the hot water pipe under the sink and make it so it has 2 outputs (i.e. for sink and dishwasher).
Also the best product to buy to attach the waste pipe from the dishwasher to the one under the sink.
Please see pics.
Many gratitude's in advance!

Attachments

• sink1.jpg
    sink1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 22
  • sink2.jpg
    sink2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 19
As per @SimonG dishwasher will be a cold fill, which connecting one of these Washing Machine Valve Tee 15mm x 15mm x ¾ - https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/washing-machine-valve-tee-15mm-x-15mm-x-/60723?tc=JT7&ds_kid=92700055281954514&gclsrc=aw.ds&ds_rl=1249404&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIo__2iuje6wIVDrTVCh1vIAb_EAQYASABEgLwDPD_BwE will help you with this, Ben-gee has given advice for the trap/waste arrangements.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you for your input. The 'P' trap was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That's fine. The latter. The black one is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Or there’s no clip and overtime it’s dropped
Replies
Views
  • Question
This is CW feed that i presume i can extend as...
Replies
Views
Back