Dishwasher - waste pipe wrong type for fitted trap | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Dishwasher - waste pipe wrong type for fitted trap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

ivrytwr3

OK, complete newbie and struggling with a basic problem.

Under my sink has this type of trap:

[DLMURL="http://www.NoLinkingToThis/sfd/i/cat/22/p2036022_l.jpg"] p2036022_l.jpg[/DLMURL]

I have been given a second hand dishwasher whose waste pipe hose is like this:

The pipe does not fit over the spiggot!

I have no idea what is available to rectify this - can anyone help please?

Model is Bosch SMS50E06GB

Many thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding???

No?

Ok...
If the end of the waste pipe is 3/4 bsp then you need to cut your nozzel at the treaded part and screw it on there. Cut it square as if you cut it on the sosh it will leak. You do know how to cut it I take it???

If your nozzel hasn't got a threaded part then you need to replace the nozzel with one that has

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they come with a little black rubber hose and spring loaded clips, that you put over hose and spigot to join together. Where you got it from haven't given you this section of adaptor. Maybe look on bosch website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
So have started fitting all the bits together...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ben-gee All is fine now. Thanks for your kind...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Only way to find out as above mcalpine make...
Replies
Views
Back