distribute water equally to several outs | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss distribute water equally to several outs in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

M

MaintenanceA2Z

I have this situation where the building has 9x1000L storage reservoirs on the roof which are filled by a 9 pumps from a well. to make things simpler they want to put a mother 1000L res fed from 1 pump at a higher elevation like maybe 2 ft to distribute water equally for the 9 other reservoirs. the consumption is for 9 families. first question that comes to mind, will it be enough water pressure to distribute to 9 res at only this much higher? 2nd question, how will I distribute the water equally so that all reservoirs get filled in almost the same period of time?

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Thanks, both. Good tips. Will give them a go.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yes, The size of the external expansion...
Replies
Views
M
  • Question
Thank you very much everyone! A bigger header...
Replies
Views
Myfanwy
M
  • Question
My sister has recently bought a country...
Replies
Views
  • Question
if you have a meter you can run the new poly...
Replies
Views
Back