diverter flexi pipe help needed | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss diverter flexi pipe help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uug197h

I have fit a number of shower and tap diverters as a rule they always come with the flexi pipes that go from the taps to the diverter but the bathstore are supplying the diverters without these pipes i have been to 6 places in wakefield and leeds but i am unable to get any 3/4 to 3/4 female flexi pipes can any one help (for next time),

PS i have sorted this out by fitting 2 bath 3/4 tap flexi to a small copper pipe this way i have used 4 flexi pipes to do the job of two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I would of clipped the pipework but it is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi. Do you mean the Flomasta one I linked to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Dear ShaunCorbs, Merry Christmas to you and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yup and undersized flow/returns/heat emitters...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back