DIY Dishwasher not draining | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss DIY Dishwasher not draining in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi new to the forum. I have just installed s trap and plumbing under my new sink and now my dishwasher won't drain. It drains perfectly before when I had it fed directly down the drain pipe. I've checked for kinks and ensured high air gap.

I have a feeling it could be the location of the Dishwasher drain inlet location, it seems potentially a bit lower then the sewer side of the s trap? Do you think this could be the problem or have I completely missed the boat with something else? Sink drains fine.

I've attached a picture, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20200629_205205.jpg
    IMG_20200629_205205.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 31

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
You need a mcalpine V33WM, the site won't let...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I am glad that you got rid of the smell :)
Replies
Views
  • Question
Will do, I shall try that. Thank you for your...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Wow yeah - I think this will be my first...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any reason why you want to replace the galv...
Replies
Views
Back