Diy gas fitting | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Diy gas fitting in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

C

Centralheatking

I was lookin for c/h related info this pm and chanced on U Tube - There are videos posted on there
showing people how to service their boilers - take covers off etc.

It is understood that gas fitting related info on here should be restricted but maybe when our moderators
'lock' an enquiry perhaps they should post a standard resume of the risks -legal-insurance-criminal aspects
of gas diy. Maybe a few piccys would help deter the unwary. Then all locked enquiries in the plumbing and c/h area
get a good fright about even thinking about diy gas.

My Mrs would write the legal bit - others could help 2

What says mr moderator...............centralheatking :93:

When threads get locked, you could put a link to the 'I need a plumber section' suggesting they post to get a local members to quote.
Might help generate some more work for members

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
can we write a forum guide and undercut him?
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Back