DIYer installing WC | General DIY Plumbing Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss DIYer installing WC in the General DIY Plumbing Forum area at Plumbers Forums

M

Marco1976

Hi,

I would like to know if I can put my 110m WC waste pipe into the connector show on the pic.
I am assuming I can take off the plastic bit and insert the waste pipe. Is this OK?

Also can the waste pipe enter the connector at a slight angle rather than straight? The reason I am asking this is that I need to clip the WC pipe to the wall and I am not sure the distance will be right to accomodate the wall clips if the pipe has to enter the connecto5r straight,.

thanks

SOILPIPE.jpg

That is a time saver coupling which is tightened/slackened with a torque wrench and has a rubber gasket inside it as a seal. Suggest you should get a qualified plumber to have a look who has experience in using Timesaver couplings.

They will take your plastic soil pipe, but on this ocassion you really do have to know what you're doing. Get a plumber in mate as it will save you costly mistakes later on.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Turn the waste fitting 45 so the angled...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks, that's what I'm hoping for. The main...
Replies
Views
  • Question
If it's 1940's there might be a DPM, in which...
Replies
Views
  • Question
No as it’s 3/4 I’m guessing it’s black mdpe...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Back