Do I need an air admittance valve | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Do I need an air admittance valve in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone,, I'm a keen DIYer and need some advice on AAV or durgo valve,, we're renovating our house and plan to put a bathroom on the other side of the house, we currently have an old stack going straight up through the roof which is open to vent naturally, we plan on putting another soil pipe down through the ceiling and joining in with the old system, the way it looks at the moment Is that we have no room to fit an AAV/durgo , do we really need one? Could I put vents on the bath and sink in stead of the toilet? Hope someone can help..

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
When you flush the toilet, do you hear any...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Oz is correct you need to vent your drains...
Replies
Views
K
  • Question
Bathroom - vent to atmosphere Bar sink - AAV...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I can't see why it would be a problem, it's a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
One thing that you could do is reduce the vent...
Replies
Views
Back