do these water king things work? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss do these water king things work? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Cant help you there cypher as never had anythin to do with limescale or hard water . But id google reviews on product aswell as these guys knowledge as im sure a few of them have experience in above..

It will reduce the hardness by 1 or 2 degrees, but if your hardness is say 18 degrees and you reduce it by 2 degrees, its still hard water!

is there a way to test it?
one of these will do
Toolstation > Plumbing > Water Treatment > Water Hardness Test Kit
image.jpg

I had something similar to the water king in my old place (cant remember the make of it) the water was fairly hard never had to replace a plate heat exchanger in 3 years a few of the houses I've worked in they were being replaced every 2-3 years. Company refused to install scale reducers as they were on contract.

Similar plumbing topics

M
You can easily change the flush volume and see...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Fitting neg pressure pumps may be the answer.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, yes we have hot water and all the other...
Replies
Views
Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
I,ve booked in the start date as the 18th sept...
Replies
Views
Back