Does anyone have experience with steam shower cabins? | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Does anyone have experience with steam shower cabins? in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I bought a Vidalux steam shower cabin but my plumber wouldn't put it in because he said that it would leak. The company has really good ratings and it's going to be difficult to return. Does anyone have any experiences with these and would you agree with my plumber?

Has he stated why it would leak ?

We have had the misfortune to have to fit several of these.
Exactly as your plumber said the already piped up parts are thin plastic tube held together by jubilee type clips.
One arrived with a hole drilled in wrong position on base . Took 12 weeks to get a replacement from China!
Truly horrid things to fit we now refuse.

We have had the misfortune to have to fit several of these.
Exactly as your plumber said the already piped up parts are thin plastic tube held together by jubilee type clips.
One arrived with a hole drilled in wrong position on base . Took 12 weeks to get a replacement from China!
Truly horrid things to fit we now refuse.
Thanks a lot for the second opinion!!

Similar plumbing topics

Bit late to the show but I would have beeen...
Replies
Views
Hello, Logic4Training seems to be very...
Replies
Views
Thanks mate. Cheaper than I thought.
Replies
Views
Back