Does anyone have experience with Training providers? Need help | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Does anyone have experience with Training providers? Need help in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I would like to know what is (if there is)the best way of gaining gas training and qualification without causing too much disruption and time out of my own business(time is money).

Be really careful with online companies, there's some right scammers out there.
Always get the training centre's registration number and check it with City and Guilds to make sure they are kosher.
If you are in London I highly recommend Training Skills UK where I did my level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing, they are very decent indeed and the course was excellent.
They do a Gas Safe course on weekends which I think is what you are looking for.

Be really careful with online companies, there's some right scammers out there.
Always get the training centre's registration number and check it with City and Guilds to make sure they are kosher.
If you are in London I highly recommend Training Skills UK where I did my level 2 City and Guilds Plumbing, they are very decent indeed and the course was excellent.
They do a Gas Safe course on weekends which I think is what you are looking for.

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, Logic4Training seems to be very...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've just started out studying NVQ...
Replies
Views
B
I'm looking for someone to work with me on a...
Replies
Views
Wow thanks for posting. And thanks for posting...
Replies
Views
Back