Does anyone know where to get toilet seat fixings for this seat? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Does anyone know where to get toilet seat fixings for this seat? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vic2012

My previous posting requesting details of where to get the fixings for my shower enclosure was successful. I hope someone can help with this similar problem too.

My building site was burgled and everything that could be carried away easily, was taken. And that included a box with various fixings.

I now find that the toilet seat fixings went too. But I've never seen a toilet seat like this. Does anyone recognise the type of fitting required for this?

The seat comes from a Trend 2010 toilet. However the distributer (Bathaholic) no longer carry this line and say they have no fixings for this model. I'm hoping someone may recognise the seat and know of other models that may have the same fixings.

The chrome buttons are sprung and operate a grip device. So a threaded rod would be inserted into the hole and pushed to the top with the chrome button depressed. Releasing the button grips the rod in place.

Attachments

• toilet-seat-002a.jpg
    toilet-seat-002a.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 28
These ar efairly common I installed one yesterday i have in the past got them from my local merchants, if I can remember I will find the name of the toilet, If you try someone like ideal standard they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Hve you tried pulling the large chrome part...
Replies
Views
L
Re: Can I replace Vileroy and Boch Sunny...
Replies
Views
Ch4 plumbing
C
Back