does cold water expansion vessel connect wrongly? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss does cold water expansion vessel connect wrongly? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please check the photos and let me know, does the cold water expansion vessel connect wrongly?
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20151210_181209.jpg
    20151210_181209.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 51
  • 20151210_181313.jpg
    20151210_181313.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 49
  • 20151210_181351.jpg
    20151210_181351.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 46
please get a g3 eng to have a look and sort any problems you have (like we all have said before)

the answer is yes but as suggested you need someone competent to sort it out

my g3 eng told me the cold water expansion vessel connected wrongly and need to connect with cold water combination valve. Cold water combination valve cost £148 with parts and labour £220.
Thanks

as suggested you need someone competent to sort it out

my g3 eng told me the cold water expansion vessel connected wrongly and need to connect with cold water combination valve. Cold water combination valve cost £148 with parts and labour £220.
Thanks

dont you trust hes opinion/skill ?

As above.

IT IS ILLEGAL FOR YOU TO ATTEMPT TO WORK ON THIS YOURSELF!

Job 38.11

OP. Do not waste your time and mine by reporting me to myself.

It will not end well for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Consider the HW (white) EV first. A typical...
Replies
Views
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
R
thanks mate.
Replies
Views
rahul sood
R
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, My pressure is stable at 1.5 when...
Replies
Views
Damo666
D
Back