Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Does Worcester Bosch 40cdi 2013 boiler support weather comp? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi there, thanks for looking at this post. I've got a WB 40cdi heat only boiler which was installed around 2013. I've attached the model number. I'm trying to work out if there is a weather compensation feature which will automatically adjust the flow temperature down on warmer days? I don't think so given it is a heat only boiler, but just wanted to check if someone else knows.

Thanks

Hussain
boiler model.jpg

Just did, as expected because it is a heat only boiler it does not come with that option.

Basically my crude way of reducing the flow temperature is to range rate the boiler down and use a high heating demand from boosting all the underfloor and radiators at the same time to get a lower flow temperature.

No not with a heat only system boiler you could via there diverter 3 pipe kit etc

Similar plumbing topics

Or elec bills as it would be running...
Replies
Views
Hi ShaunCorbs I received a phone call from a...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the input on this, much...
Replies
Views
Only ones who will know for sure are baxi
Replies
Views
oh, i see
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795