Dorset based - looking for experience (unpaid/free) as plumber's mate/trainee | Gaining Plumbing Experience | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Dorset based - looking for experience (unpaid/free) as plumber's mate/trainee in the Gaining Plumbing Experience area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,

Hope you are all well.

My name is Henry and I am Dorset based, and looking to get into the Plumbing trade. I will have completed my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing in August this year, and have already signed on to the Level 2 NVQ as well as my Unvented and Water Regs certs, to start after August. I'm also in the process of getting my CSCS card as well. I've completed my practical training in centre but I understand that there is so much more to learn out in the real world.

Am friendly, hard-working, passionate about getting into the trade and really want to become a qualified plumbing and heating engineer in the future. I have a lot of my own tools and transport, and would really appreciate any opportunity for any work experience or to become a Plumber's Mate/Trainee. Even a day or a few days a week, perhaps a month or so of experience would be incredibly beneficial - I wouldn't expect to be paid anything at all, as my focus is on learning and gaining experience for now. I am a quick learner and would look to provide as much support as possible.

Please do not hesitate to contact me as I am immediately available to start and would be very grateful for any opportunities that there are out there.

Many thanks for reading,
Henry

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just...
Replies
Views
I’m due to finish my level 2 next year and I...
Replies
Views
Hello i have completed my level 2 plumbing...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a 22-year-old building...
Replies
Views
Back