Drain over flowing - any easy fixes? | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Drain over flowing - any easy fixes? in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all, I’m a complete newbie to all things plumbing and realistically house related and this is an issue we’re having at the moment, our drain is overflowing whenever we use it… is this a situation where I can use the vinegar and baking soda trick or would I have to get someone out ?
image.jpg

I used to have a flat in a modern high-rise block in East London, and the building management company would regularly send round letters requesting tenants not to wash rice down the sink, as it resulted in the drains becoming blocked!

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Take it back to the shop.
Replies
Views
  • Question
A photo of under sink waste-pipe arrangement...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
Update: The plumber came out a couple days...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I agree it's definitely worth sealing, either...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
There were issues with failing heat exchangers...
Replies
Views
Back