Drain Valve in Vaillant WH40 Low Loss Header drips occasionally-Help | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Drain Valve in Vaillant WH40 Low Loss Header drips occasionally-Help in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi all,
Low Los Header 1.PNG
- say equivalent of t-spoonful over a day . Can I do the following to fix it please:
1. Turn off all incoming and outgoing pipes to the Low Loss Header and remove the Drain Valve.
2. Clean the Drain Valve and apply PTFE tape to the valve and Install it back on again.
3. Turn ON all incoming and outgoing pipes to the Low Loss Header.

Would the above process work or do I need to do anything else. Also would this have any impact on Hot Water unvented cylinder / Hot or cold water flow / Central Heating system. I would be most grateful for your response and help. Many thanks.
Low Los Header 2.PNG
Low Los Header 2.PNG

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
It's the Water Co who should clear out the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I designed it all mate but my customer was...
Replies
Views
  • Question
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Would that be possible on the thin pipe...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
2 x24litre serving the 400litre Gledhill, just...
Replies
Views
Sharp Point
S
Back