Drayton tempest three control panel | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Drayton tempest three control panel in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Funkyboy123

Hi All,

I've got a Drayton tempest three control panel that must over 20yrs old. It now needs changing. can anyone tell me how you get the panel off so I can get access to the wiring? There's no screws around the side or obvious clips anywhere.
Thanks

Anything like the new draytons, should be two screws underneath on the bottom face (you won't need to undo them all the way just enough to pop the controller off) and if you can take a pic of the backplate I'm sure there stnd but can't be sure until I have a loo

Anything like the new draytons, should be two screws underneath on the bottom face (you won't need to undo them all the way just enough to pop the controller off) and if you can take a pic of the backplate I'm sure there stnd but can't be sure until I have a loo

There no screws anywhere just can't see how you remove the panel. I've seen online the new panel does have screws underneath but not the old Tempest Drayton Three

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Managed to get it open will this back plate fit a new Drayton?
Thanks

Yes should be but if not looks like a straight swap

Turn power off and swap wires over to new backplate like for like

Was it just the tilesholding it in place? Looks like the screws are missing. Because of the tiles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I suppose the other question I forgot to ask...
Replies
Views
Sorry for late reply. This advice did not help...
Replies
Views
Its a Combi. Its a Worcester Bosch Greenstar...
Replies
Views
F
Should be a straight swap you can confirm this...
Replies
Views
Back