drinking water fountain question | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss drinking water fountain question in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Have been asked to service a drinking fountain[ chiller type] with two spouts one to fill cups and one to lean over and drink from m.i states removal of spouts and "clean using 20p.p.m chlorine free solution" doe`s anyone know what this is.:)regards turnpin

Hi Turpin. Faced with a similar situation some time ago, i got good advise from the chemists/scientists at the lab's of the local water company. They seamed very helpful. And underwrite the information given. Good Luck

Hi Turnpin

The solution in question is a santisation fluid, if you dont have any you can use Milton Fluid (yes the same solution that parents use to clean baby's bottles. If you have any problems with the taps in the future try MIW they provide heavy duty bubbler taps & heavy duty swan neck taps for drinking water fountains, there site is www.miw.co.uk

Hope this was helpfull....

Hi Turnpin

The solution in question is a santisation fluid, if you dont have any you can use Milton Fluid (yes the same solution that parents use to clean baby's bottles. If you have any problems with the taps in the future try MIW they provide heavy duty bubbler taps & heavy duty swan neck taps for drinking water fountains, there site is www.miw.co.uk

Hope this was helpfull....

Hi school plumber or should that be High school plumber:)thanks for your reply all info gathered from this site is invaluable to someone at sometime Plumber Darren suggested the Milton solution as well so thats what I chose to go with and gave the spouts a good flush afterwards with clean boiled water thanks again and yes by the way your post was very helpful:)regards turnpin

www.lslsolutions.co.uk
I have a company that has supplied Mobile and Portable Chlorination equipment to water companies and their mains contractors since 1991. In more recent years we have supplied equipment, training and technical help to the plumbing and building maintenance sector. If the equipment isn't required we're always prepared to offer advise and technical help where we can.
Regards,
David
LSL

LSL Solutions >> Water treatment solutions, mobile chlorination water treatment solutions
I have a company that has supplied Mobile and Portable Chlorination equipment to water companies and their mains contractors since 1991. In more recent years we have supplied equipment, training and technical help to the plumbing and building maintenance sector. If the equipment isn't required we're always prepared to offer advise and technical help where we can.
Regards,
David
LSL

Hello David and welcome thanks for your reply and although I`m now sorted your details will no doubt be of use to someone on these forums in the future:) best regards turnpin

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Yes potentially your existing pipework could...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I have water filtering system (reverse...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All bacteria in the water are destroyed when...
Replies
Views
I've tidied up this thread and banned a user...
Replies
Views
Back