Dripping tap despite valve replacement | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Dripping tap despite valve replacement in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

I have a Bristan Manhattan mixer tap in the kitchen. Five years ago, it started to drip. I replaced the valve in the cold water side and the dripping stopped. Recently it began to drip again and I replaced the valve again. But, it still drips sometimes. I’m trying to replace the valve on the hot side but can’t get the cover off. The hot side is very seldom used as we don’t have constant hot water, so I presumed the cold side was the problem. What else can cause it to drip? Comments, please! Thank you.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Will do! Appreciate the help Thanks 👍
Replies
Views
  • Question
For a drain valve?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Take it back to the shop.
Replies
Views
  • Question
I should have said, number 4 in the picture is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What about just replacing the ceramic discs...
Replies
Views
Back