Dungs mbdle gas valve setup | Gas Engineers Forum | Plumbers Forums
Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Dungs mbdle gas valve setup in the Gas Engineers Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.
I am looking for a detailed commissioning procedure for the dungs mb_dle range of gas valves.

I have been given conflicting information.
Thank you

what have you been told?

Starting point of the governer is three turns back from + or 10 turns open from -.

Also have been told to rate the burner with the aluminium adjuster then add an extra millibar but take this millibar back off with the governer.
Another version was to reduce governor until pressure starts to drop then leave it there.....
Am confused what' right??

Thank you

Do you need it for tomorrow as I've got a pdf or can you wait til tomorrow night when I'm back at the comp to upload it ?

as promised hope these are what your looking for (think the powermatic ones should do you)

Attachments

• Dungs Set Up And Spec (MB,DM).pdf
    310 KB · Views: 45
  • Powermatic CPx, CP, CAG Dungs Set Up.pdf
    802.1 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Ok I think I see what your saying mate, So...
Replies
Views
Hello, if the catchment space is too small or...
Replies
Views
You could try greasing the spindle of the gas...
Replies
Views
fine as the medium blow off (eg over pressure)...
Replies
Views
Back