Duravit Sensowash. Anyone fitted them and received any customer feedback? | Independent Plumbing Course Feedback | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Duravit Sensowash. Anyone fitted them and received any customer feedback? in the Independent Plumbing Course Feedback area at Plumbers Forums

What an extraordinary video, its like watching the hollow man fitting a toilet. All looks a bit posh to me, up north we still use newspaper.

Good luck with the install, not fitted this kind of thing yet.

What an extraordinary video, its like watching the hollow man fitting a toilet. All looks a bit posh to me, up north we still use newspaper.

Good luck with the install, not fitted this kind of thing yet.

Believe it or not, the house i was at today had torn up newspaper. Students.
I bought them a bog roll (2) and added it to the price :smile:

Hopefully it will. I'm a wee bit away from it going in.... just ordered it and Im about to do the roughing in. Not going for the fancy plate at the beginning of the video - will just use flex hose con. Stick with what I know. ;)

I take it that this fancy seat washes your rse too?
Might be handy for students if they can get the price below the cost of a daily record :smile:

I take it that this fancy seat washes your rse too?
Might be handy for students if they can get the price below the cost of a daily record :smile:
It washes your arse (heats the water instantaneously - no storage) and ladies front bottoms. It has a dryer in it that blows your cheeks dry. It has a warm seat function and a remote control that is mounted on the wall. - It even lifts the lid automatically if you press the remote control.

Similar plumbing topics

A
Job 38.11
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
Back